Dirt Terrain Nu Air 12×20 (36.5X12-20) Set of (2) Nu Air Backhoe Tires Front with Rims.
- Cost effective flat-proof tire solution
- Smoother ride and operator comfort due to the cushioning holes tire structure
- Directional off-road pattern for maximum traction on soft ground, sand, mud, snow or quarry and mining fields
Backhoes are mainly used in off-road applications which require tires that provides both stability and traction. The deep tread ensures better grip on sand, rocks or deep mud. Even when installed on the front only, the DT tires will increase your backhoe’s output on any job. Nu-Air DT tires are available for most backhoe makes and models including Case, Caterpillar, JCB, John Deere, New Holland and Volvo.
- Sizes: 10-16.5 (30×10-16), 12-16.5 (33×12-16), 13×24 (50X13-24), 14×24 (53X14-24), 15-20 (38×15-20), 17.5-25 (53X17.5-25)
- Application: Off- road pattern suitable for dirt, ground, sand, mud, snow or quarry & mining fields
- 36.5×12-20 DT 2 11.8″ 3.1″ 36.8″ 8″x20″ 703 lbs 7,937 lbs
- CALL US OR REQUEST QUOTE FOR OTHERS MODELS,
Solid Cushion Tires for Skid Steers, LOADERS BACKHOE, Telehandler, wheel loaders & forklift.